Monday, April 7, 2008

Pay-Ads is a SCAM

On my earlier post about Pay-Ads, I said that it's a very good eCPM ad service that pays well. Imagine, $3.50 for every one thousand unique visitors with IP count reset everyday! Coupled with a minimum payout of just $1 transferred automatically to your paypal account, this was really tempting. And good news ends there.

I got paid, yeah but on the third day that it ran on one of my high-traffic sites, popups and trojans started coming out! I really freak out especially when Lord Gooooooogle said that my sited drops malware. When you find my site in google search, it won't let you proceed to my site. Basically, google reported the site to stopbadware.org.

Luckily, I was able to correct it within hours and asked google to re-index the site through the Google Webmasters Tools. After that, traffic went back to normal and my site is out of the stopbadware.org.

Damn Pay-Ads.com, they are SCAMMERS!

6 comments:

make money online said...

pay-ads has malware on their codes. i got 3 blogs in which i use pay-ads on. I got the same warning from Google about malware. although i got paid by pay-ads a lot of money already, i had to remove the code because of the malware. Not only that my readers reported being redirected to other sites including adult sites. So i abandoned pay-ads. It's not worth it and its very harmful.
Please drop by at my blog too..Make Money Online

Mark Wilson said...

That is good to know. I have been researching a couple ad companies and now I can cross one off.

Pinay Mommy said...

thanks for the info. glad that i have taken that off.

by the way, care to exchange links with my blogs?

but it seems your blog fits here:
http://www.momemo.com
http://onlinebizandresources.blogspot.com

thanks!!

Grant said...

Wow! Thats crazy!

Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely steer clear of them.

rksistu said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

reyt said...

If you are eq2 plat looking buy ffxi gil as well as FFXI Gil WOW Power final fantasy gil Leveling lotro gold and World Of eve isk When you aoc gold need lineage 2 adena someone FFXI Gil to Maple Story mesos listen,world of warcraft gold I'll be 2moon dil there.lord of the rings gold When world of warcraft power leveling you world of warcraft power leveling need Guild Wars Gold a hug,final fantasy gil I'll be age of conan gold there.

Design by Free blogger template