Monday, April 7, 2008

Pay-Ads is a SCAM

On my earlier post about Pay-Ads, I said that it's a very good eCPM ad service that pays well. Imagine, $3.50 for every one thousand unique visitors with IP count reset everyday! Coupled with a minimum payout of just $1 transferred automatically to your paypal account, this was really tempting. And good news ends there.

I got paid, yeah but on the third day that it ran on one of my high-traffic sites, popups and trojans started coming out! I really freak out especially when Lord Gooooooogle said that my sited drops malware. When you find my site in google search, it won't let you proceed to my site. Basically, google reported the site to stopbadware.org.

Luckily, I was able to correct it within hours and asked google to re-index the site through the Google Webmasters Tools. After that, traffic went back to normal and my site is out of the stopbadware.org.

Damn Pay-Ads.com, they are SCAMMERS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pay-ads has malware on their codes. i got 3 blogs in which i use pay-ads on. I got the same warning from Google about malware. although i got paid by pay-ads a lot of money already, i had to remove the code because of the malware. Not only that my readers reported being redirected to other sites including adult sites. So i abandoned pay-ads. It's not worth it and its very harmful.
Please drop by at my blog too..Make Money Online

Anonymous said...

That is good to know. I have been researching a couple ad companies and now I can cross one off.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info. glad that i have taken that off.

by the way, care to exchange links with my blogs?

but it seems your blog fits here:
http://www.momemo.com
http://onlinebizandresources.blogspot.com

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats crazy!

Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely steer clear of them.

Design by Free blogger template