Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bux.to : Alternative Way to Earn Money Online



I stumbled into Bux.To pay-to-click service. The concept is very simple, you visit a site and stay there for 30 seconds and viola, you've just earned $0.01!!!! Yeah, that's a very small amount but if you have referrals, that can multiply! You don't even need to go to school for this!

Here's an earning example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

I'm on my second day on their service and got $0.30 already. I could have earned more than that if I have referrals. And speaking of referrals, they do sell referrals. I think it's one of their revenue stream while they are waiting for advertisers to come in. I don't know how popular their service is but one poster on their forum claims that he got 500 referrals in under 6 hours! I smell something fishy there.

Honestly, I don't know if they are wasting money as I noticed that almost(if not all) ads that you can click are actually bux.to sites. Yes, I saw several ads that look legitimate but I was surprised to see that one of the advertiser's sponsor is also Bux.to. Hmnn... That's the main drawback. The second one is the fact that you'll have to wait for 30 days before your checked-out payment is credited to your paypal. That's too long for me.

But at least, they are not a scam.... yet! Let's see if bux.to will survive. I'll give them 3 months(until end of July) to prove that they are for real!

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template