We now know that adsense is the easiest and effective way to earn money online. Heck, this blog even has adsense in it. But Google is also strict in accepting new applicants and a lot of people have their accounts suspended or terminated due to violations.
So what's the best way to join adsense then? The answer is through Blogger or Blogspot(they are now one and the same). Yes, you read it right. Some people don't realize that Blogger has the facility to allow you to join adsense without the fuzz. If you already have a Blogger account, that's good for you. In few simple clicks, you have your application sent to Adsense for processing. But first, you should put in mind the following :
1. Your blog must be in English.
2. You must have at least 200 words in your blog. Or better yet, you already have several posts.
3. You have a valid mailing address (where Google will send your PIN and later, the cheques!)
4. Read the Adsense Terms of Service!!!! Very important if you don't want to lose your account. Treat it as a goldmine if you get accepted.
Some people says that within 48 hours, your account may be approved. But if you don't feel creating yet another blog in Blogger, you can alway choose to signup directly at Adsense. There is a link on the sidebar of this blog if you want to join.
For the uninitiated, here's the screenshots on how to join.
1. First, go to template/layout editor
2. Edit Posts Widget
3. Click on Sign-Up
4. Follow further instructions.
5. Wait for the confirmation/approval of your application.
That's it! Simple, eh!