Saturday, May 9, 2009

Earned My First Payment from Chitika

Ok, I know that I was AWOL for more than four months. I'm not supposed to post another one but I was too happy, I need to tell the world that Chitika Premium paid $21.25 last May 1.


It's totally unexpected. Back in February, I tested putting their minimall just above the commnet field. I never really expected that I'll be paid because only search-engine visitors from north american territories are considered. And though the site I put it into has 80% of its visitors coming from search engines, only a fraction comes from the US and Canada. But I put it there anyways. And to my surprise, I hit the $20 minimum payout.


I'm currently setting it up also on my other websites. I love it!

1 comments:

Make Money online said...

Nice to read your blog about online part time jobs to make money. I just write about a blog about the same keywords to promote the linsk here to get more traffic through us.





Make Money Online



Free part Time Jobs



Part Time Jobs

Design by Free blogger template