Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Google 2008 Zeitgeist


Based on the latest 2008 Year-End Google Zeitgeist , the following are the top rising keywords for Singapore and the Philippines. I'm currently studying the report for my next project.



Fastest Rising in Singapore


1. edison chen

2. olympics

3. facebook

4. iphone

5. f1

6. google map

7. htc

8. maps

9. wiki

10. beijing olympics


Fastest Rising in Philippines


1. cabal

2. y8.com

3. psp

4. comments

5. emo

6. friendster.com

7. naruto

8. multiply

9. mozilla

10. realize lyrics


I have been targeting some the keywords mentioned here albeit I'm more focused on the long tails. Of course, these keywords are highly competitive and it would be hard to be at the top of the SERP. I'm not that good with SEO yet so I'll just focus first with the long tail as long as my target rising keyword is there.

1 comments:

JC said...

hi, i wonder where are your ads ? Where is your entrecard ?

i have posted similar stuff thinking to launch a project too.

my blog : http://itblood.blogspot.com

Design by Free blogger template